Today is an auspicious day as we start our weeklong celebration for our 8th year anniversary with the theme that captures the essence of our collective efforts that has earned for CAAP an enviable reputation as a credible Civil Aviation Authority in the international civil aviation community – “Pre-eminent CAAP at 8: Global Excellence in ensuring Safe, Secure and Green Philippine Skies”.Read more...
The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) conveys its warmest greetings to the delegates and participants of this annual conference in civil aviation in the Asia and Pacific regions. We are glad to communicate with you through this website and respond to your inquiries and needs to assist you in preparing for this anticipated event.Read more...
Date Published: July 2013
The European Commission has updated today for the 21st time the European list of airlines subject to an operating ban or operational restrictions within the European Union, better known as "the EU air safety list". Following improvements in the safety situation in the Philippines, Philippine Airlines is the first airline from this country allowed back into European skies since 2010.Read more...
|UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS|
• New Survey Request for Airside Revenue Management System click here
• New 8th Airfield Lighting and Power Technician Successful Examinees click here
• New CAOCSP Batch 02 Successful Applicants click here
• New Request for Price Quotations (May 2016) click here
• New Invitation To Bid (May 2016) click here
CAAP Certificate Holders (AOC, ATO and AMO)
• List of AOC (as of June 2015) click here
• List of Flying and Maintenance Schools (as of May 2016) click here
Airmen Written Exam: Certificate of Release
• List of Certificate of Release (February 2015) click here
• Reminder of Change of Mailing Address click here
Regional Airports PPP Project
• DOTC and CAAP Regional Airports Public - Private Partnership (PPP) Project click here
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org